Релизера можно поддержать материально. Реквизиты чуть выше подписи. Нажмите на спасибо и поблагодарите

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 251 [2016 г., Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Cumshot, Uncut, Twinks, SiteRip]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
Size:  520 MB   |    Registered:  1 year 6 months   |    Completed:  0 times

Yakut2014 ®

Longevity: 3 years 1 month

Post 30-Apr-2018 19:23

[Quote]

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 251
Год производства: 2016 г.
Страна: Czech Republic
Жанр: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, POV, Masturbation, Facial, Cumshot, Uncut, Twinks
Продолжительность: 00:56:13
Описание: Young people are so into modern technologies and social media. And I was going to exploit that. I pretended to be a well-known video blogger. I knew it was only a matter of time to find a cute boy who wants his 15 minutes of fame. I found one almost instantly. The young guy was going home from gym, he was even a bit in a hurry. But when we started to chat about fitness he even told me about his his short rugby player career. I bet he already pictured himself in the video. He couldn’t wait to tweet his little friends about getting famous. He was that type. When I mentioned the more serious stuff I am into, he got a little nervous. Fortunately the guy favored a new phone. And he would have to save for it for a long time. I offered him some sort of a shortcut
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, 640x360, 25.000 fps, 1200 Kbps
Аудио: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 127 Kbps

Скриншоты

[www.pdenis.com].t40204.torrent 
Torrent: Registered [ 2018-04-30 19:23 ] · 7546F41CE5ECC580F18C0BFE7690AC29737B54FC

Download .torrent

Download

11 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 520 MB
terms.php
сказать спасибо

Последние поблагодарившие

[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 20-Nov 23:55