Релизера можно поддержать материально. Реквизиты чуть выше подписи. Нажмите на спасибо и поблагодарите

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 258 [2016 г., Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men, SiteRip]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
Size:  352 MB   |    Registered:  1 year 6 months   |    Completed:  0 times

alex18 ®

Longevity: 3 years 5 months

Post 30-Apr-2018 17:20

[Quote]

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 258
Год производства: 2016 г.
Страна: Czech Republic
Жанр: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Продолжительность: 00:38:13
Описание: I got out of subway and saw a young guy buying food. It was a very hot day so he didn’t have too much clothes on. It’s summer holidays in the Czech Republic, that’s why this young student was willing to talk. He had almost too much time on his hands and was bored. He was a typical Czech student: lazy and broke. Summer part-times were just necessary evil to make money for parties. I totally understood, it’s much more fun to chill out than work hard. He was very shy and looked so innocent. Still, when I offered him money that would last for the rest of the holidays, he was more than willing to listen. Why bother going to work three times a week when you can earn much more just by doing some nasties with an friendly pervert like me?
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, 640x360 (16:9), 25.000 fps, 1 200 Kbps (0.208 bit/pixel)
Аудио: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 128 Kbps, CBR

Скринлист

[www.pdenis.com].t40156.torrent 
Torrent: Registered [ 2018-04-30 17:20 ] · 9CAA03D7218BF7883E2105E2DF8B6E7E4C297268

Download .torrent

Download

14 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 352 MB
terms.php
сказать спасибо

Последние поблагодарившие

[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Nov 17:49