Релизера можно поддержать материально. Реквизиты чуть выше подписи. Нажмите на спасибо и поблагодарите

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 259 [2016 г., Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men, SiteRip]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
Size:  316 MB   |    Registered:  1 year 6 months   |    Completed:  0 times

alex18 ®

Longevity: 3 years 5 months

Post 30-Apr-2018 16:43

[Quote]

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 259
Год производства: 2016 г.
Страна: Czech Republic
Жанр: Outdoor, Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Продолжительность: 00:34:17
Описание: I went to a nice lake in the outskirts of Prague. A really nice place, especially if you want to go for a family trip. I was in a mood for some outdoor action, with the romantic undertone. In the local beach restaurant I found a young boy. He was in Prague on vacation but looked a bit disappointed. I was definitely going to change his plans. The cutie was a bit shy and he didn’t like anything gay related. But the money is always hard to resist. The idea of having the best summer holidays ever was too tempting. The place was full of people so we had to change places after each nasty thing we did to each other. Finally we settled near a beach with a beautiful view. The boy couldn’t wish for a nicer place to loose his virginity. But I still doubt he would like to see me ever again.
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: AVC, 640x360 (16:9), 25.000 fps, 1 200 Kbps (0.208 bit/pixel)
Аудио: AAC LC, 48.0 KHz, 2 ch, 128 Kbps, CBR

Скринлист

[www.pdenis.com].t40135.torrent 
Torrent: Registered [ 2018-04-30 16:43 ] · EE5FE5F33E065950B345B0FC5799A55D8BD0696F

Download .torrent

Download

13 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 316 MB
terms.php
сказать спасибо

Последние поблагодарившие

[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 21-Nov 17:51