Релизера можно поддержать материально. Реквизиты чуть выше подписи. Нажмите на спасибо и поблагодарите

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 263 [2016 г., Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men, SiteRip]

Reply to topic
DL-List and Torrent activity
Size:  405 MB   |    Registered:  1 year 6 months   |    Completed:  0 times

alex00id ®

Longevity: 3 years 4 months

Post 30-Apr-2018 14:48

[Quote]

[CzechHunter.com] Czech Hunter 263
Год производства: 2016 г.
Страна: Czech Republic
Жанр: Duet, Interview, Blow Job, Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Amateurs, POV, Masturbation, Cumshot, Uncut, Young Men
Продолжительность: 00:43:45
Описание: I guess you would have to be Czech to fully appreciate people from small towns. They all have this cute accent that makes them sound like twats and they are always totally broke, which makes them much easier and cheaper to hunt than ordinary boys from Prague. This gorgeous guy was from such a shithole and he came to Prague to visit his girlfriend who lived and worked here. He was a bit uneasy about me hanging around but he was nice enough to talk. I was willing to invest a fortune in him. I could tell he had an amazing body, I just needed to get him out of that T-shirt. Fortunately, his girlfriend left lent him the keys from her apartment. I think the little pervert actually enjoyed doing all those things with me in her apartment without her knowing.
Доп. информация: Официальный релиз - 31 августа 2016 г.
Качество видео: SiteRip
Формат видео: MP4
Видео: MPEG4 Video (H264) 640x360 25fps 1161kbps
Аудио: AAC 48000Hz stereo 126kbps

Скриншоты

[www.pdenis.com].t40090.torrent 
Torrent: Registered [ 2018-04-30 14:48 ] · 80961A14A23C10FD37F7FA52BE272E97F28CD6D8

Download .torrent

Download

16 KB

Completed: 0 times
Size: 405 MB
terms.php
сказать спасибо

Последние поблагодарившие

[Profile] [PM]
Display posts:    
Reply to topic

Current time is: 12-Nov 05:08